PREPARING YOUNG MEN FOR INDEPENDENCE
Residential services at Spencer Home are provided for youth facing emancipation.
Located in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Provides apartment-style living for residents who are ready to test their independent living skills in a safe and structured environment. While at Spencer Home, individuals can obtain employment in the community and position themselves for future success.
- Residents live in apartment-style rooms with kitchenettes
- Residents learn to use public transportation
- Residents acquire jobs in the community
- Residents learn independence through practical applications such as cooking and cleaning
- Residents learn responsibility by earning money and paying bills
- Residents finish their education through Fort Wayne Community Schools or Apex self-paced curriculum.